A couple of weeks ago my brother and sister-in-law, Paul and Breanne, went on a little getaway. I was able to watch Taya over night and we just had a blast. In that time I realized how crazy it would be to have kids back to back. I have to give props to all those moms out there who are ambitious enough to bust their little families out so fast! Three kids in three years.. I just can't imagine. I would have to say my favorite part of watching Taya was enjoying her bubbly personality and finding her at the bottom of the stairs fast asleep! Isn't she sooo... cute!
4 years ago
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't Alissa the nicest sister-in-law ever? She offered to watch Taya when she found out my sister would be watching her for a night too and I said - Adelynn is so small still! - but she insisted. And we were so glad to get out on our own for a couple of days.
Those pics are great Alissa! Thanks again - a TON!