Your short trip looks so fun! Great pics! Adelynn is getting chubby - I love it!! That Santa Claus is awesome - did you convince Laydon that he was the real deal? ... I'm jealous of the farmers market you went to - it sounds perfect & wonderful :)(Look at all my comments - I'm your fan now)
That is a great Santa!! It looked like a lot of fun on your trip! Adelynn is so darling! You have such cute kids!!
i love it! Your blog is sooo cute!!!I expecially love the crying picture!
Your short trip looks so fun! Great pics! Adelynn is getting chubby - I love it!!
ReplyDeleteThat Santa Claus is awesome - did you convince Laydon that he was the real deal?
... I'm jealous of the farmers market you went to - it sounds perfect & wonderful :)
(Look at all my comments - I'm your fan now)
That is a great Santa!! It looked like a lot of fun on your trip! Adelynn is so darling! You have such cute kids!!
ReplyDeletei love it! Your blog is sooo cute!!!I expecially love the crying picture!
ReplyDelete