Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Trying something new...


Now that we have a new addition to our family I thought it would be a good time to start a family blog. I am in the learning phase so hopefully I can figure this out soon.

On September 18th 2008 we introduced Adelynn Danielle Christensen into the world. At 8 lbs. 2 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long she out weighed her brother by 2 lbs. 2 oz.. Her cheeks are by far my favorite part of her tiny body. They seem to spill over and complement her perfectly round face. I laugh every time I have to pick up her cheeks in order to buckle her into her car seat. She is our new bundle of joy and we have been so blessed to have her join our growing family.

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog!! I also love that picture it is sooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete